Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update and advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update and advice

Started back first part of December with a score of Exp. 612, TU 599, Eq. 597.  Sent out 3 GW letters and none came back in my favor.  Got 2 medical collections deleted that still showed a balance.  Got 4 consumer finance companies deleted that showed late payments.  (I got those removed before reading that I should have left alone for the longevity of the accounts).  Oh well there gone.  Got one CO removed early with a dispute.  Sent PFD letters to 6 medical collection accounts.  Heard back from 1 saying no way.  I did a DV with them and it showed I had already paid it back in 2008.  However,  they will not budge on deleting it from my CR.  I actually paid the OC back in 2008 and the information was sent to CA in 2007.  Heres where I need the advice.....Can I still do the HIPPA or is there any other options.  I have not pulled my numers cause I am waiting on a CO to drop off March of this year.  Also,  on the other 5 medical collections they have 5  more days to respond.  I know I did some off this out of order which may cost me but I did not read all of the forum  before I started.  So for the Newbies please read all the information and ask lots of questions before starting.  As stated so many times everyone on here has been very helpful and have helped turned around many lives and for that I say Thank You!

PS Called AM EX about an account thru an old job which was CO and got lucky.  the CSR said he would delete it from all 3 credit bureaus and send me a letter.  Hope he comes thru.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.