cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update and looking for ideas (Challenge anyone?)

tag
jandj80
Regular Contributor

Re: Update and looking for ideas (Challenge anyone?)

I did some research on the BBB, and numerous others have filed BBB complaints. However, the statement on their responses all say (5 of them recent) :

Business Response
Business states that their information is confidential and cannot be disclosed to the Better Business Bureau. They advise the consumer to contact them directly at XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Complaint Resolution: Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to BBB.

They are not registered, but have a B+ rating. I have thought about something.... They took one medical bill, and reported like 18 seperate lines to make it look like we had 18 seperate accounts (each line is an item, for example, blood test $8, venipuncture, $12, office visit $35) even though it all occured together. Maybe I could file 18 complaints with BBB, one for each 'alleged account'. Furthermore, the bill submitted by the clinic has only one account number, and they CA made up their own account numbers and assigned them like this: 11112 11113 11114 and so on, to make it seem like each one was a seperate account. The account numbers listed are erroneous, I have only one bill with one account number. I would equate it to capital one saying that each item I purchased was a seperate account number, rather than reporting everything under one account number. I hope that makes sense. I have already called both the OC and the CA and both state what they have done is legal. I am clueless. 

As for the others, I have removed what I can through good wills. I have a few out that have not been responded to yet. I also have HIPAA process letter one out (responses due by Nov 7). And yes, I am paying off all the Credit Card debts, about $1000 a month till PIF. I really wish there was a way that I could see all the FICOS as of today, but I am holding off on the TU one until the next credit card statements post. I have scorewatch for EQ. EX I can only get FAKOS as you all know. Also, my lender emailed me and told me that consumer inquiries can hurt me too....I am starting to wonder how smart she is. She also told me to open another credit card account, but all of the score calculators say that will HURT not help.... so I am confused on that too. 

I appreciate all the positive replies! You guys give me hope! (: 

Starting Score: EQ 416 TU 498 EX 468 Lender Fico's July 2012
Current Score: EQ 674 TU 679 Ex 686 EX
Goal Score: For now: 640s

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 12
jandj80
Regular Contributor

Re: Update and looking for ideas (Challenge anyone?)

Oh and I counted my baddies: TU- 4 (bankruptcy 2006, paid tax lein 2010, and the two unpaid collections- none of the paid collections/or the SU 30 day late are on there) and FAKO via credit karma is 613 today. EQ 10 baddies (BKRPY, Tax lein, a couple old 30 day lates, charge off 2010, and some of the paid collections, not all of them on here) and FICO via myfico is 473. EX shows 25 baddies (all those 18 paid collections + the rest of the baddies, but also the highest number of positive trade lines on here (25) and FAKO via credit sesame is 594. My FAKOS were all really bad when I started in July (low to mid 500) before I got any deletions/lates removed. They ran about 30-50 points different than the lender FICOs. So I am assuming I can take away about 50 from the latest fakos to get an idea of FICO, giving me roughly 544 EX and 563 TU.  

Starting Score: EQ 416 TU 498 EX 468 Lender Fico's July 2012
Current Score: EQ 674 TU 679 Ex 686 EX
Goal Score: For now: 640s

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.