Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on HSBC/Capital One

tag
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Update on HSBC/Capital One

Started back in Nov 12' I pulled all my CR's to find that there was a $393.00 payment on a $412 bal. I also noticed that Portfolio Recovery owned the account and had the same thing listed. I sent a DV to PRA they deleted the account due to they couldn't verify anything. I sent a 623 letter to HSBC asking for the information on how this payment was made. They deleted their TL's off TU and EQ. They refuse to delete off Experian as they stated they are reporting correctly. I said that doesn't make no sense you can't provide me the information I requested in the 623 letter but yet you deleted your TL off from 2 of the 3 CRA's??? I called Experian and they said they were told to keep the TL on cause it was reported correctly. I decided to call my attorney this morning told him the update he said get your nicest business suit ready. I started to crack up. I will keep you guys updated on this one. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Update on HSBC/Capital One

Message 2 of 4
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Update on HSBC/Capital One

I will make sure to have a dog leash on Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.