cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on Sears GW and DirectLoans (do they READ???)

tag
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

Update on Sears GW and DirectLoans (do they READ???)

SPECIFICALLY told Sears I was NOT disputing, just asking them to remove the TL as a GW.  I get a letter saying they are reporting correctly and will be adding an "in dispute by consumer" statement.  SO, I get to waste yet another stamp/time/ink to get them to take the statement off.

Directloans is going to be the death of me.  They didn't bother to read my 5 point letter, either, so the payment I made STILL is MIA, my IBR plan is MIA, my forebearance to put all this on hold to get it sorted out is MIA, I still have one loan reporting with a $2 balance and another with .97.  Really. Can't make this up.  ANOTHER letter, this time to the ombudsman.  

Time is ticking. It's like that last 10 pounds.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Update on Sears GW and DirectLoans (do they READ???)

I'm assuming that your GW letter did not argue the accuracy of any reporting.  As such, had they chose to treat it as a dispute, they have nothing to investigate the accuracy of!

Duh!  They should have, if they misstook it for a dispute, simply dismissed it as lacking any issue of asserted accuracy upon which to conduct an investigation.

Their clerk, in addition to not being able to read, is obviously ignorant of what a dispute even is.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.