Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on Struggles

tag
frio
Frequent Contributor

Update on Struggles

whats up everyone,

Just a quick update  my EQ fico sore was 643 earlier last month and I was waiting on 2 bad accounts to be removed and 1 collection and then I was hit with 2 new collections and everything else was removed dropping my score down to 602 Im not to happy about that at all !!!

As of this morning i spoke to an OC for one of the collections accounts and I paid in full and the owner said he would call IC SYSTEMS Inc. this morning and tell them that I paid the balance off in full very quickly and to have them remove it. He contacted me and told me to keep him updated on whats going.  So i called IC SYSTEMS and they told me to call them this sunday and monday and they can tell me if it was deleted or not but I have to wait till then.  Im not sure if that means that they are going to delete or not but she said the person that the owner spoke to is part of the company but in another state and I think higher up...so please keep your fingers crossed.

As for the other its held by West Asset Management I just want to do a PFD but they insist they do not do that.  Does anyone have any information on them or a contact email or number ?

If I could have these to recent collections removed with all my other removals I think my score should go up to at least 640 or past it.

Starting Score: 589 / TU: 600
Current Score: 696 / TU: 696
Goal Score: 700 / TU: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: Update on Struggles

Bummer, Frio - Have you Opted Out?  This might help prevent further popups of old collections.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 6
frio
Frequent Contributor

As of today Midland deleted a negative account from my CR that had a 120 late attached to it from maybe 3 yrs ago.  I really wish those collections didnt pop.  I know I would be dam close to 700 with all the other deletions !!

Starting Score: 589 / TU: 600
Current Score: 696 / TU: 696
Goal Score: 700 / TU: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
KitriPrincess
Established Member

Just curious, what do you mean by "opted out"?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@KitriPrincess wrote:

Just curious, what do you mean by "opted out"?

Thanks!

www.optoutprescreen.com

This is the site you go to for it. It stops CRA's from selling your information to creditors and JDB's (Junk debt buyers)

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 6
KitriPrincess
Established Member

Thank you very much - I was unaware of this until now

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.