Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on credit repair

tag
SirTilus
Contributor

Update on credit repair

Good evening ya'll!

Happy to report that I woke up to a surprise this morning. Had two collection accounts removed! One was that bogus one from FOCUS for Time Warner (never owned it) and it was removed from both TU and EQ; nothing on the EX yet. The other account removed was for the hospital bill that I never received correspondence on. I called the CA and they advised the hospital recalled it. I called the hospital and they said the CA owned it...so I was able to dispute with EQ and got it removed in a day; now just need it removed on my TU.

On another note my EQ score shot up 21 pts to 544 (still very poor) but making progress! The part that caught me off guard was the TU dropped tremendously by 57 points down to 430! Cannto figure out what happened there! Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update on credit repair

57 points?!  Smiley Sad  How long had that account been reporting to TU?

Message 2 of 3
SirTilus
Contributor

Re: Update on credit repair

CK shows that the last report date before 11/12 was back in July! Called TU today and although CK shows the AMCOL collections on there...it has been removed and isn't reporting anymore. Still cannot figure out what caused such a horrific drop.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.