Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on my Judgement

tag
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

Update on my Judgement

Well I just went onto my Experian report and the judgement I told you guys about is listed as July 22, 2013.  Now I never got served with court papers and had no idea there was a court date??  Also I am signed up for scorewatch and some fakos and it has not hit my points yet.  I am confused.  What else can I do ?  I settled this debt yesterday..

Starting Score April 2013: 556
Current Score March 2014: 682
Goal Score Soon (-: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Update on my Judgement

If you settled it yesterday, send the paperwork to the court to update the status. You may have to file a Motion to Vacate Judgment. Check with your local court for instructions.
Message 2 of 3
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

Re: Update on my Judgement

Pressler and Pressler said that they will be sending me paperwork so I am waiting on that.  The judgement is only being reported to one agency.  I am waiting on the paperwork and I think my next step is to in fact send a motion to vacate?  I was reading a past thread from someone on here with the case case as mine.  Same OC same CA and listed the NJ motion doc so I believe this is what I will use

Starting Score April 2013: 556
Current Score March 2014: 682
Goal Score Soon (-: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.