Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on my progess thus far...

tag
LALALISA
New Contributor

Update on my progess thus far...

I just wanted to give words of encouragment  those who are working on cleaning up their credit:  KEEP IT UP!

I've wanted to give up so many times but I didn't.  Sometimes it takes awhile and sometimes it doesn't (depending on your situation) but in the end... it's worth it.  My credit scores are high enough to qualify as a co-borrower with my husband (who has excellent credit) for a mortgage now. 

I've gotten 8 collections paid and removed...all from 2006; a CO settled/paid off but not removed (but it DID increase my score, not lowered it). I have one $117 collection on my Ex still that had agreed to a PFD and was supposed send a letter stating as such but I got a bill instead (will NOT pay them until they send the correct letter). Still working on that one.

DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!  YOU CAN DO IT!!

Thank you to those who've helped me in my "Operation: clean credit" endeavor and have posted awesome help and guidance threads.  

Starting Score: Jan 2011: 517; March 2012: 620
Current Score: Ex 681 FairIsaac V2; TU 690 Classic04; Eq 642 Beacon5.0-All lender pull 8/13/12
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update on my progess thus far...

Congrats! That is great progress. Gives hope to those like me who are just starting to work on improving our credit ratings.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update on my progess thus far...

Congrats!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.