Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated Inquiries?

tag
nmbrsgrl
Contributor

Updated Inquiries?

Does anyone know what this means? On CK it is showing that 2 inquiries "updated"? They were both from Chase, both from my car search last May.

Starting Score: 582
Current Score: EQ658|TU654|EX640 as of 10/19/15
Goal Score: 720+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Updated Inquiries?

@nmbrsgrl wrote:

Does anyone know what this means? On CK it is showing that 2 inquiries "updated"? They were both from Chase, both from my car search last May.

This usually means a creditors registered name changed and its updated to the new one.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't believe everything on ck. The other day it sent and alert to me and I logged on to see and it said 27 accounts removed and later it sent another one saying 29 accounts added. It also shows a credit card on mine that says a balance of 18332. I know that's not mine because I don't have a card with a limit that high. Just check your real reports. Take ck with a grain of salt. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

CK does this to me all the time, they are constantly removing and adding inquiries from when I bought my car in 2/13 and again in 6/14, it's annoying but i've learned to ignore it.  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.