Did you mean: 

Updated PFD...Critiques needed please

tag
jzsnow
Frequent Contributor

Updated PFD...Critiques needed please

what do you think? 

Account number: 1505XXXX

I have found this alleged debt on my credit report and only have a few numbers of the account number. I am not in any way acknowledging this debt to be mine, as I have never heard from your company.  I would like to send a settlement offer $500 in certified funds if you agree to deletion of this account from any and all credit reporting agencies (Equifax, Experian and Trans Union). The purpose of this settlement is merely to have this item removed from my credit files.

If you agree to the terms and accept this agreement, certified funds for the settlement amount of $500.00 will be sent to Direc Management in exchange for full deletion of all references regarding this account from my credit files and will be full satisfaction of the debt. Direc Management agrees to delete all information regarding this account from the credit reporting agencies within 30 calendar days following receipt of payment.

Because your company mission statement says that you want to collect the largest amount on money is a short period of time in anyway legal and ethical, I expect this to be a smooth transaction. I am aware that you have to report truthful information to the credit reporting agency, however, you have the right to remove all postings and not report anything at all.

If you agree to the above terms, please prepare a letter on your company letterhead agreeing to the same terms as the above settlement offer and have it signed by an authorized representative of Direc Management.

Please address all correspondence regarding this account to:

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Updated PFD...Critiques needed please

Looks good to me. Good luck.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.