Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating journey DELETIONS

tag
FinancialFreedom531
Established Member

Updating journey DELETIONS

Hey guys wanted to share my battle! I GOT MIDLAND TO GOOOOO AWAY!! Also first premier (2 accounts) are being removed as we speak. Now just one more baddie to go and to get my utilization Down!!! I attacked these predators with the bbb! And a few others but hey! I'm getting better. I have a discover card now Smiley Happy
Starting score: 586 (lender pulled) TU
GOAL: 700
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Updating journey DELETIONS

Congrats!! Please share how you did it!! I need to get Midland off and I'm trying to get some lates deleted by First Premier...

Message 2 of 4
FinancialFreedom531
Established Member

I just fought midland on adding fees and not showing the appropriate documentation that I owed them that amount. The charge off was $687 original limit $300 and they were trying to collect $997.. I attacked through BBB and never accepted the response they sent! Finally I got a letter they will delete and they did so immediately.

First premier was still showing as an open account so I used bbb again. They tried to fight me back but they had a payment entered and I asked them to verify I made the payment in both accounts.. Next thing I know I get a letter both accounts will be removed within 30 days
Starting score: 586 (lender pulled) TU
GOAL: 700
Message 3 of 4
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Great Job, Congratulations on your success! 

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.