Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using CCT - not getting alerts, slow showing changes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using CCT - not getting alerts, slow showing changes

In general, I'm Ok with using it and getting acclimated to it.  I have the 50% off for five years by cancelling.

My EX score went up twice in September, by 10 points and again by one point.

I have the alerts set up to notify me when it goes up by any change at all, and also a threshold that is close to crossing.

I have the email and also text alerts set up.  I dont get either one.

Also, each time the score has gone up, it shows it on the home screen with my EX score, but it takes until late afternoon before it show anything in the narrative on the right side of screen where it shows information.  Until then, it doesnt even mention nay changes, but late in the afternoon if I look again, it will show up then.  Strange.

I also thought I had three pulls for all 3 bureaus during a 30 month period and I could use them in any manner I liked.  I was 'budgeting' my pulls because I am expecting changes in the mid to late part of September and I might need to burn one unexpectedly.  On the right side of the screen in the info area, it now shows number of days before I can do a 3 bureau pull.  It looks like they want no more than one every 10 days and I cant choose differently.

I will be calling their customer service on Tuesday after the holiday, just wondering if anyone else is having similar issues?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
J91605
Frequent Contributor

Re: Using CCT - not getting alerts, slow showing changes

I think it is three in 30days. If you pull on the 1st, then say the 7th and last the 20th. The next pull wouldn't be till the first but after not again till the 7th. I don't know if I'm being clear. Basically it's a rolling 30.

Starting Score: 6/30/15 EQ 554 TU 534 EX 608
Current Score: EQ 630 TU 635 EX 653
Goal Score: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 2 of 4
crrredit
Established Contributor

Yeah, basically, whatever date it is currently, look back 30 days and see how many pulls you've made in that time period. If it's three, then your next available pull will come 30 days after the earliest of those three pulls. Confusing thing to plan for in advance. You can just start pullng on the same date of the month each month and eventually it will be consistent, with slight variations because of the changing number of days in each calendar month. 

It would be easier if they just gave you three in each calendar month.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alerts are delayed by several hours to upwards of a day. Also, CCT display is inconsistent early in the morning showing some current and past day info. It syncs up around afternoon.

3 bureau reports next available often defaults to 9 days, but check back daily, because sometimes it will adjust downwards and allow a pull earlier. 3 bureau reports don't carry over, so it's best to use them within a few days of being available.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.