cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERIZON SHOWING UP AS "ACCOUNT" IN CREDIT KARMA?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: VERIZON SHOWING UP AS "ACCOUNT" IN CREDIT KARMA?

Bump.

Message 11 of 15
eric19k
Established Contributor

Seems like EOS CCA purchased the debt. They might report as well and verizon will remain on reports as well.
You will have to settle with Verizon. Get everything in writing before you pay a dime.
TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, should I settle with Verizon or pay in full? Should I try to pay Verizon or the CA? I'm not familiar with the process and I definitely don't want to make this worst. If they report also wouldn't it hurt my score even more?

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@eric19k wrote:
Seems like EOS CCA purchased the debt. They might report as well and verizon will remain on reports as well.
You will have to settle with Verizon. Get everything in writing before you pay a dime.

And what exactly should I request from Verizon in writing? They won't do a PFD but I am still trying. Shoudl I pay first and then try GW letter?

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

The letter states that I should send payment directly to Verizon? Or I can call Verizon to make a payment? But also lists their address. On my report it says $210 but the bill says $247 for COLL costs?

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.