Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vacated Judgement

tag
melrobinson1
Valued Member

Vacated Judgement

Ok. So last year, I found out through my own devices by looking online to see if this traffic violation was closed and found a judgement! I was never served and it was never placed on my credit report. I called them immediately to get it validated. Needless to say, they placed it on my report two years after it was filed through the court! Any event, I took the morning off work and got a certified check for $1137 in exchange for a motion to vacate. I called the courthouse today concerned with the term of "dismissal to vacate". Come to find out due to a clerical error the judge hasn't ruled on it! I am so done because I am afraid I won't get the full 63 points back that I originally lost in Sept. 2011 when the judgement first appeared. Can anyone tell me how many points I should expect my fico score to increase?
2012 - THE YEAR OF HOMEOWNERSHIP!
"Keeping my eye on the prize"
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: Vacated Judgement

Smiley Surprised what kind/type of traffic violation costs $1137?!?
Message 2 of 3
melrobinson1
Valued Member

Re: Vacated Judgement

Sorry....wasn't the traffic. It was a charge off, that I was able to get removed. When I was searching for my traffic violation, I stumbled upon this civil judgement.
2012 - THE YEAR OF HOMEOWNERSHIP!
"Keeping my eye on the prize"
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.