Did you mean: 

Validate my GW please?

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Validate my GW please?

Sending this GW to Toyota

To whom it may concern,

I wanted to send in a mail requesting a Goodwill adjustment to the trade line that I have been current on for 2 years now. I went through a tough time, and ended up falling behind 30 days or so a couple times. I wanted to request that the account be updated to show no late payments. As I have stated, I am a current Toyota Financial customer, and I wish to stay one. I am a Toyota Preferred Customer and will finance my next car with Toyota as well simply because of the OUTSTANDING customer experience I have received from your company. I understand what I am asking may be a lot, but please look into your heart and help someone that will truly always be a Toyota customer. With these 30 day lates on my trade line, for future financing, it lessens the chance of getting a good rate, which is the only way I will finance another car.

Thank you again!

Should i add more? or? 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: Validate my GW please?

I think it looks good!

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 13
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

thanks scott! Smiley Happy

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 3 of 13
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

I would remove the backhanded threat about not financing if I don't get these lates removed.. I would keep it simple, something like 'I hope you are willing to forgive my lateness in the past, as I look forward to financing again in the furture'

-scott

Message 4 of 13
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

lol where abouts did i threat them? xD 

Message 5 of 13
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@BadCredBen wrote:
With these 30 day lates on my trade line, for future financing, it lessens the chance of getting a good rate, which is the only way I will finance another car.

It seems kind of threatening, like 'this is the only way I will work with you!!!!!!'

when in all honesty, you wanna keep anything that can be termed as a 'threat' out of a GW in my opinion...

-scott

Message 6 of 13
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

oh hahaha okay

Message 7 of 13
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

I work in IT, but I mainly process email requests at my job. We have some agents who look for ANY reason to instantly get upset because they hate their job. So whenever I write/read a good will letter I think, "Will Marco take this the wrong way?' -- he is one of those agents show just hates life. haha

If it passes the Marco test, I am golden. If I have a feeling it won't, I change it hahah

-scott

Message 8 of 13
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

i work in IT as well haha.... Been employeed by Dell for 5 years ( and no not laptop) i work with compellent, you know those 500k$$$ cheap storage devices? lol

Message 9 of 13
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

anyone have a good address for TMCC? 

toyota Motor Credit Company i think? lol 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.