cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Account/Collection- EO=Deleted =)

tag
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

Verizon Account/Collection- EO=Deleted =)

I got bored and decided to fix my credit a little bit more. Yesterday i emailed the executive office about a verizon account+collection on my reports for $1440+.

Responded today acknowledging receiving my email. 2 hours later- follow up email telling me its being reclaimed from collections and deleted and they're sorry. expect fully updated within 60 days.

All I have left bad is late payments for child support and a collection for damage to my hotel suite im going to work on next.

Gardening 25JAN16 - 25JUL16

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
happy0510
Established Contributor

Re: Verizon Account/Collection- EO=Deleted =)

Oh wow!! Please share that email address!

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 10
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

@happy0510 wrote:

just search 'region president verizonwireless' follow the verizon website and find who your area rep is. im in northern california so may differ unless youre up here too lol

Message 3 of 10
happy0510
Established Contributor

I'm in Southern Smiley Happy thanks!!

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SLO805 wrote:

I got bored and decided to fix my credit a little bit more. Yesterday i emailed the executive office about a verizon account+collection on my reports for $1440+.

Responded today acknowledging receiving my email. 2 hours later- follow up email telling me its being reclaimed from collections and deleted and they're sorry. expect fully updated within 60 days.

All I have left bad is late payments for child support and a collection for damage to my hotel suite im going to work on next.

Was it a legit collection?  Like what were the surrounding circumstances that VZW decided to delete.  They are very strict and hard to get removed from credit reports.

Message 5 of 10
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

ashley7409 wrote

Was it a legit collection?  Like what were the surrounding circumstances that VZW decided to delete.  They are very strict and hard to get removed from credit reports.

No. IDK where the account was from. All i did was email that to them and they deleted it after a few hours.

Message 6 of 10
Shann0n_marie
Frequent Contributor

@SLO805 wrote:

@happy0510 wrote:

just search 'region president verizonwireless' follow the verizon website and find who your area rep is. im in northern california so may differ unless youre up here too lol

Congrats to you!! Pls share email, I'm in NorCal too, pls pm me, thx!☺️

2/8/19 - CH 7 BK filed
5/15/19 -Discharged
Scores at Discharge: 550 EQ 471 TU 509 EXP (Last Updated 5/11)
5/16/19 - Rebuild Started - App'ed for Credit One - Approved for $2,000 starting line! (Increased to $2200 the following month)
6/7/19 - 606 EQ 544 TU 566 EXP - New CC reported w/ $75 Balance
12/10/19 - 616 EQ 581 TU 592 EXP

8/28/2021 - 698 EQ 670 TU 674EXP
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah they won't budge with me.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have a sample of the letter you used? 

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

This must happen so often with them lol. I also had a collection showing on Equifax and Experian. Credit Karma doesn't offer experian scores so I didn't know about that one until recently but awhile back I went to the equifax site and disputed it and was removed. We found it on my experian report when we applied for a mortgage loan so I went directly to Experian to dispute it. It is not my account. It's so weird. It shows the acct was opened for $132 in 2012 and then 6 months later has no information except that it went into collections and was paid. I didn't have any Verizon accts in 2012. And it also seems fishy to me.

Anyway, if the CB doesn't remove it I'll follow your lead and email someone at Verizon directly!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.