Dstro

Verizon Charge off.... 2009.... Pay it?????

I have a Verizon charge off that when I call, they can never find a record of without doing a soft inquiry on my credit report and locating the information.  Since it is from 2009 and they will not remove the charge off even if paid, should I pay it, let it sit, dispute it since they cant find it in their records without a soft inquiry???  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

guiness56

Re: Verizon Charge off.... 2009.... Pay it?????

Dstro

ive called twice... and both times they did not find the information and requested a soft pull in order to see it on my experian report.

Valued Member
jmoney3457

Does it contain an acct # on your report? How could you pay it if they can't find it? Unless, it was sold off?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}