Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Collection DELETED!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Verizon Collection DELETED!!

I was able to get a charge off from Verizon deleted from my husband's credit report.  The service should have been disconnected when he deployed but wasn't until several months later.  After getting nowhere with regular customer service I found a page on Verizon's website that showed their executive leadership.  I sent an email and someone from that office was finally able to help me with getting it removed.  You can google Verizon leadership and it should take you to the page with the option to contact various members of their executive team.  

Message 51 of 70
Regular Contributor

Can you pm me Verizon wireless EO email please..

Message 52 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have an email address.  If you Google Verizon Leadership it will take you to the page with a listing of their executives and some of them have a contact for email button beside their names.  You can click on that to send an email and then provide your contact info and they will get back with you.  I heard back within 24 hours.  

Message 53 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! If you google "Verizon Wireless executive office" or "Verizon Wireless CEO" the page will come up with an option to contact each member aside from the president. Currently working to get my husbands collection removed from his report as well. Tried the recovery dept to no avail and it has only been reported a week ago! Paid and everything. We shall see!
Message 54 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Verizon Collection on my report - it was originally reporting $171.xx and I paid the account, but because I settled it's now showing $12.00 - and Verizon is claiming they won't remove it from my credit report. 

Have many had luck contacting the Verizon Executives getting it removed? 

If so what is the best way to go about writing an email to them to get this removed. I tend to get a litle excited/upset when talking about about this collection. 

- Laura

Message 55 of 70
RonM21
Valued Contributor

You can write an email, but I would send it or a Goodwill letter in a calm tone. You're wanting them to help you, so you want them to not have a reason to ignore you. All you can do is try.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 56 of 70
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

can you pm me the contact number for the credit reporting department. I have to Verizon accounts listed on my credit reports. one was paid in full and the other was settled for less then the full balance.
Message 57 of 70
HunnieBee1226

I also have a rather unique situation, where my family and I were moving to a new home last year. We planned to move out on a particular date but had issues with our buyers and were forced to stay in our home, living on air mattresses for another week with small children in the house. It was a rough week with kids in school, living out of suitcases and boxes, and I neglected to call Verizon to have them halt the disconnection of our service. They disconnected it and we had to have it reconnected...as if it was a brand new account, new service. So they set us up with a temporary account, for which I never received a real bill. It was a mess. We had to have a technician come back out and set up our internet and our TV which took a few extra days.

I found out a few months ago that in June my account was sent to a credit collection agency for ~$2200, lowering my credit score from 723 to 615...which I worked for years to get back up from my younger years. The collection was for equipment I hadn't yet returned, as well as the last bill for the extra week we had the "temporary" service. I never got a bill for the service and still dont know how to pay it because it was assigned a "new" (temporary) account number and have never gotten a bill.

We have never been late on our account and have paid a pretty hefty amount to both Verizon and VZWireless (which I know are seperate entities, as far as they are concerned) for years, so this is very disheartening. 

I would love to write the execs but need to know how you did it and who to write to. Any guidance is much appreciated!

Message 58 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Can you please share the email where you directed your request for a goodwill release, and the EO email which granted it? Would be eternally grateful if the credit gods could be as equally generous!

Message 59 of 70
tlittlejohn
Established Member

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving,

Can you please share the email and or email address you used to contact Verizon? It is greatly appreciated. (Mod Cut-Im sorry personal info like this cannot be posted in the public forum)

Message 60 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.