Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Success?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Verizon Success?

I don't know if it's a success or not since I still have to get it off there.  There is an old dsl bill from when we lived in VA.  The service was suppose to be disconnected in May 2011 when my husband deployed but it didn't actually get disconnected until August 2011.  HIs CRs show a $150 balance which would have been the cost of service for those three months that we weren't even suppose to have service.  I don't remember paying the bill but apparently I did because after two hours of transfers, holds, and dropped calls 2 different departments say there is a $0 balance and that it's never been reported to the credit bureaus.  The lady in the credit reporting department logged into the CRA and didn't even seen the tradeline.  So now those tradelines have to be disputed with each of the CRAs.  She verified that the address for Verizon was correct on the CRs and she has no idea how they ended up on there.  If they come back verified I'm going to be so upset because that's obviously going to mean more hours on the phone.  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Verizon Success?

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know if it's a success or not since I still have to get it off there.  There is an old dsl bill from when we lived in VA.  The service was suppose to be disconnected in May 2011 when my husband deployed but it didn't actually get disconnected until August 2011.  HIs CRs show a $150 balance which would have been the cost of service for those three months that we weren't even suppose to have service.  I don't remember paying the bill but apparently I did because after two hours of transfers, holds, and dropped calls 2 different departments say there is a $0 balance and that it's never been reported to the credit bureaus.  The lady in the credit reporting department logged into the CRA and didn't even seen the tradeline.  So now those tradelines have to be disputed with each of the CRAs.  She verified that the address for Verizon was correct on the CRs and she has no idea how they ended up on there.  If they come back verified I'm going to be so upset because that's obviously going to mean more hours on the phone.  

If you have to go thru this again ask them for a letter stating what they are telling you that can be used to help get them removed.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Verizon Success?

I'll be sure to do that. Of course if they verify the debt after all this I will probably end up being a lot less nice that I was today.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.