Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Sucess finally!!

tag
Ljames1970
Valued Member

Verizon Sucess finally!!

I have been battling with verizon for awile now with no success. They ignore my PFD request and good will letters. I have talked to several people on the phone who say sorry but we don't delete. One of them even admitted that it appeared verizon had dropped the ball on this but said sorry we don't delete. I sent an email to an executive officer over north mississippi letting them know that we are current verizon customers (account in my husbands name) and that we pay them 300.00-350.00 a month for 5 lines and are very happy with our service but unless we could resolve this matter by the end of the week we would be terminating our service.  I got a call today stating that the 27.00 was credited and she would send a notice to the credit bureau for deletion. I requested an email stating this and i just got my email....woo hoo!!

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: Verizon Sucess finally!!

congrats!!!

Message 2 of 23
freak4tech
New Contributor

i wanted to do that with bofa.. might still try it see what happens

Amex Business Gold NPSL ( 85k internal limit ) - AMEX Everyday $4200 - Chase Freedom $5500 - Discovery it $1300 - BOA Secured $4900 - Cap1 Sparks $1250 - Cap1 Spark Business $1500

2/18/2015
Fico EQ 682 - EX 691 - TU 699
1 boa baddie from 10/08 dying to get this removed
Message 3 of 23
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@Ljames1970 wrote:

I have been battling with verizon for awile now with no success. They ignore my PFD request and good will letters. I have talked to several people on the phone who say sorry but we don't delete. One of them even admitted that it appeared verizon had dropped the ball on this but said sorry we don't delete. I sent an email to an executive officer over north mississippi letting them know that we are current verizon customers (account in my husbands name) and that we pay them 300.00-350.00 a month for 5 lines and are very happy with our service but unless we could resolve this matter by the end of the week we would be terminating our service.  I got a call today stating that the 27.00 was credited and she would send a notice to the credit bureau for deletion. I requested an email stating this and i just got my email....woo hoo!!

Congrats on your success! Sounds good to me!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 4 of 23
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!  That is so awesome!  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 5 of 23
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 6 of 23
Shae123
Contributor

Can you please

@Ljames1970 wrote:

PM me the contact info you used??

Message 7 of 23
Shae123
Contributor

Also, Congrats!  Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 23
justrock
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  Please PM me also.  I have a $59 paid item on my credit report that I would like deleted.  I am still a customer and I had tried to pay this $59 numerous times but my account always showed a $0 balance and the website would not take my money.  I finally found a phone number that would take it and after I paid they put it on my report!

Starting Score: 597
Current Score: TU 720 EQ 648
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 23
PrettyGyrl
Frequent Contributor

Please PM me the contact information as well. I'm trying to PFD on my FiOs bill of $80 and they won't accept it.

Started from the bottom, now I'm here: 4/20/15: EX-674 TU 704 EQ-677
TU-Clean...EQ & EX-1 Paid Collections & 1 Judgement
T minus 4 months until Operation EE!!
Goal: 750 Across the board! AMEX Approved! Living in the Garden
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.