cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Sucess finally!!

tag
dab54321

Re: Verizon Sucess finally!!

Please please share the contact infomration with me by PM.   Thank you.

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!..........Thanks for sharing

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ljames1970 wrote:

I have been battling with verizon for awile now with no success. They ignore my PFD request and good will letters. I have talked to several people on the phone who say sorry but we don't delete. One of them even admitted that it appeared verizon had dropped the ball on this but said sorry we don't delete. I sent an email to an executive officer over north mississippi letting them know that we are current verizon customers (account in my husbands name) and that we pay them 300.00-350.00 a month for 5 lines and are very happy with our service but unless we could resolve this matter by the end of the week we would be terminating our service.  I got a call today stating that the 27.00 was credited and she would send a notice to the credit bureau for deletion. I requested an email stating this and i just got my email....woo hoo!!

Happy to hear this was sorted for you! I'm in the same boat and ended up in collections because of their failure to let me know a security deposit was needed BEFORE paying my bill to continue services. Could you PM me the phone number you used and any other contact info? I plan to call them tomorrow to start the process... I know I have a long road ahead of me but this is the ONLY negative that remains on my account now which is annoying as hell.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.