Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Wireless CO update

tag
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Verizon Wireless CO update

Well still weeding away at my reports slowly but surely. Have worked down to two collections, a charge off, and a 30-60-90 day late on my Cap 1 card. In mid 2013 I was out of state for work. Cancelled my Verizon contract and went to a different carrier due to service issues. Updated my forwarding address with the local post office and thought all was well. Flash forward to 3-4 months after cancellation and I still hadn't received a final bill, kind of let it slip my mind as well, so I called and attempted to find out what was due and pay at which point they told me it had been sent to collections and were quite pushy and rude about the debt owed. That's the point where I decided not to pay, but instead use the owed debt as leverage for deletion, to which didn't work with CSRs. I finally filed a BBB complaint a week ago stating all that I have told you and sent it off. Stated about me canceling and asking final bill be sent and that I never received it nor did I get a email/call on the updated number I gave about the debt. This morning I woke up to a call from a lady from the executive office asking me to please call to speak about my BBB complaint. I requested that they settle the debt and delete it due to never receiving a bill in a timely matter before they reported. I attempted to call her back but got a voicemail so hoping for the best! If I can get this deleted I already have a PFD offer for the other collection so that would leave me with the charge off that won't budge (First Premier) and the lates which I spoke to Cap1 about and they are supposed to be checking into and calling me within 7-10 business days. Fingers crossed!
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Verizon Wireless CO update

Good luck, persistence does pay off Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.