Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Wireless Success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Verizon Wireless Success!

Hello all,

Just wanted to post a successful GW for a Verizon wireless CO that was showing as "CO paid" on my TU and EQ.  I used planet feedback and to my delight it was removed from both my CR's!!  Again I thank all of you, these forums are great and with a little work can help clean up a poor past!

Now that all of my CO's and collections are gone, time to work on scrubbing several late payments!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Verizon Wireless Success!

congrats to you. by the way did you pay Planetfeedback to mail your letter or you just had them send it electronically. I have sent 2 letters thru planetfeedback, but have never gotten responses. all i get is a confirmation from planet feedback that they sent the letter. I was thinking of using the other option where PFB mails a letter on your behalf for about $7
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did it electronicaly.  I just sent three more to various companies requesting GW for lates.  I will update if I get responses.  Did you include your contact info when you sent?  I did for Verizon, but they never replied, just deleted the info off my report.  Maybe I will get a letter in the snail mail.
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for replying. I did include my contact info. I just finished typing 7 GWs for the same creditor. 7 different addresses. I have tried this creditor before but to no avail. some other poster had them deete after sending letters every week for 8 weeks. The creditor was HSBC and its for a paid off car loan with lates. I plan on sending letters every week for the rest of my life till they delete. Good luck with all yours

Message 4 of 13
tater72
Valued Member

Congratulations! I was able to get a PFD from Verizon Wireless on an old account I had no idea about until I pulled my credit reports at the beginning of the month. They originally said no we don't do that but after much persuasion and letting them know how long I've been a loyal customer they deleted it once I paid it.  

Starting Score: 659
Current Score: 686
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 13
tryin_to_make_it
Contributor

what is the web address for planet feedback?

Starting Score: EQ-556, TU-614
Current Score: EQ-718, TU-768, EX-739
Goal Score: EQ-800, TU-800, EX-800

Message 6 of 13
tryin_to_make_it
Contributor

Where do you go on planetfeedback to send your letter to Verizon?  Also, what did your letter say? Did you write it yourself or did PFB do it for you?

Starting Score: EQ-556, TU-614
Current Score: EQ-718, TU-768, EX-739
Goal Score: EQ-800, TU-800, EX-800

Message 7 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I also had a VZW success with a PFD sent through planetfeedback.com. I sent dozens and dozens of PFDs to about 10 or so addresses to no avail. Then I sent a PFD (copy and pasted from Word to PFB) and got a call back. They e-mailed acceptance of the PFD and I immediately PIF over the phone via a CC and it was gone within a couple days.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I have been PFD'ing Verizon Wireless offices from East coast to West coast and haven't had any luck yet. I will try going the planetfeedback route with a PFD and hope I see some success there.
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I tried the plantetfeedback route and and I received a call stating that they could not do a PFD. The information they have is correct and I can dispute if I want. ARGH!

So, should I keep sending PFD's? Or count my loss?

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.