Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Wireless Success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Verizon Wireless Success!

I got my verizon wireless account deleted by calling 800-760-4658 (executive relations dept). They were very nice and easy to talk to, have a good story reading to tell them. I've also read complaining on the BBB site about them will get you a call very fast to settle your issue. Mail to them did not work for me.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most of my neighbors works for Verizon and they told me Verizon doesn't like any negative information on BBB website. If you file a complaint on BBB they will call you right back and try to resolve the problem right away. I used planetfeedback to remove my CO account. I had pending refund from Verizon since July 2008 and I didnt receive it until Feb of 2009. Also Verizon Billing department said if there is no activity on the account their computer system does not generate billing statement.  So I asked the rep that if you post a refund to my account isn't that an activity to my account? Which should tell the computer to genrate a new billing statment with balance i owe to verizon. The rep didn't have any answer for me and onlything she said that the account is being reported to CRA and everything is correct. Phone calls didnt work, Mail didnt work but Planetfeedback.com worked right away.
Message 12 of 13
tryin_to_make_it
Contributor

gregd64:  who did you talk to and what did you say when you called executive relations? i called them 800-760-4658 today and they said that it was illegal to delete accurate information from the credit bureaus.

they are reporting charge off $0 balance from 1/2007 and i want it deleted.

Starting Score: EQ-556, TU-614
Current Score: EQ-718, TU-768, EX-739
Goal Score: EQ-800, TU-800, EX-800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.