Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon back door number?

tag
germese1975
Regular Contributor

Verizon back door number?

I was wondering if anybody had a good Verizon back door number. Here is my plight:

I've had Verizon for 10 years now. Always paid bills on time. When I moved to Kansas, I bought a wireless internet puck so I could have internet in the RV I was living in at the time. Because my mother in law was also on my Verizon account, I had 10 open lines between iPads, iPhones, and the kids Gizmo watch/phones. I had to open a sub account for the puck. When she got her own account, it opened up 4 lines on my normal account. I paid the early termination fees to move the puck over to my main account. It seems they charged me another $56 for the following month. My bills were still going to house in Georgia and I was living in Kansas. My wife just saw Verizon on the bill and knew that I did everything online. The subaccount never showed on my main account.

So long story short, they sent the $56 to collections. As soon as I found out about it, I tried a PFD, which they denied. Mind you, at the time, I was paying almost $400 a month with my mother in law on the account, never missing a payment. Now I have a collection on my CR for $56 that won't go away. Any suggestions?

Gardening as of: 23 JUL 2017 / FICO 8 (As of 14 Jul 2017): EQ: 663, TU: 723, EX: 680

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Verizon back door number?

I would call cust service and ask for a supervisor or write a letter to the CEO and send it thru the US Mail.

Message 2 of 3
germese1975
Regular Contributor

Re: Verizon back door number?

Thank you. I'll see if I can get in touch with somebody important tomorrow.

Gardening as of: 23 JUL 2017 / FICO 8 (As of 14 Jul 2017): EQ: 663, TU: 723, EX: 680

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.