Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon battle begins...

tag
mcf
Contributor

Re: Verizon battle begins...

im battling these guys too.. they told me in 2007 they would delete from cr if i paid in full.. 569dollars later still no delete. i write and write and write.. lol. The eo calls me and same ol story, crappy attitudes, they are from georgia.. at least ones i deal with are. So never hospitable, just very rude and uninterested in keeping their word! Of course i did this years ago and didnt know to get in writing. So to this day i still write bbb and basically say how they say anything to get the money and screw the consumers. I told them, its not the fact your on my report it will fall off very soon. Its the fact i was told something to get me to pay and they screwed me over. So even after this falls off, i will still write the bbb to watch out for these people. FTC also. lol.

funny thing is it was kind of a shady debt anyways, it was a ETF fee and some other weird things to get it to 569 bux.. after they changed the terms of a contract.. i walked away paid my bill and never knew i owed them.. for about 6 months.

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 12
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Verizon battle begins...

Fill out the FTC Fraud Affidavit and take it to your police station.  Once signed, send it to Verizon.   http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/resources/forms/affidavit.pdf

You can also request the CRA block that information due to fraud.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.