Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon-next steps

tag
newhouse2013
Regular Contributor

Verizon-next steps

So...I posted a message before about a never ending issue with trying to pay an old Verizon bill (the only unpaid collection remaining on my reports). They are reporting an amount of $1600+  but that includes equipment that was returned and acknowledged in the system however, an updated bill was never sent.

I sent them a DV through the CRA I'm working with and they sent back verification on another account that was settled back in 2009. I called them this morning and attempted to clear things up but after being on the phone for almost an hour and being transferred to every department in the company, they pulled up the already settled account from 2009 AGAIN. That person then connected me to a CA that was said to be handling 'the new' account but it was the same old one and they had no record of the new collection.

So my next step is to go back to the other CA that sent me a letter however Verizon has yet to report the updated amount and this has been since Nov 1st. I am willing to pay the remaining balance in full however, I can't get anyone to acknowledge the real balance...what should I do?

Starting Score: 529
Current Score: EQF 643, TU 677 EXP 631,Lender Pulled Aug 2, 2013 EX 665, TU 664 and EQF 643
Goal Score: 701

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.