cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very disappointed- judgement, 2 collections and 9 inquiries removed and no change in score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Very disappointed- judgement, 2 collections and 9 inquiries removed and no change in score

Dispute directly with the furnisher of the information under FCRA. If a CA.......have you DV'd? I would make a new thread and post your situation as to not get it combined with this thread/situation. Post what you have/haven't done and who is/isn't reporting. Plus post if beyond SOL and if you can PIF.

tebs78 wrote:

I keep disputing and they have shut me down.....they just say preveiously verified..But its STILL WRONG! I want to bang my head against the wall a few times. Experian is the worst! The addresses they provide on a few collections are dead ends and no number listed. So I can't even contact this so called colletion who is reporting.

I go to step two and demand to know how they verified and they give me this letter saying we verify electronically yeah that sure proves its accurate right?! WRONG....lol

Message 11 of 12
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Re: Very disappointed- judgement, 2 collections and 9 inquiries removed and no change in score

Most likely you will need to buy your scores again. I had several collections fall of the beginning of April. I had Scorewatch thru myfico. I bought my scores the same day and saw the massive increase. I waited a week for an alert and still no alert. I cancelled it. I had several changes since February and I haven't had an alert since February. The only way I knew I had changes was through my TruCredit account.

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.