Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very worried. I hate Credit One

tag
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Very worried. I hate Credit One

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry, guys, my first time using this so I'm not sure how to respond to each individual message. 

Ii've read horror stories about CreditOne not doing their part to take care of fraudulent transactions so I have kind of freaked myself out with reading these stories. There has also been quite a few lawsuits against them as a result. I hope I don't have to resort to this. 

And I did receive the "your payment has posted" email, which is what prompted me to check my account. Unfortunately, it was too late and they had already gone on a shopping spree. They "paid" $9.95 for the express payment so the funds would clear right away. 

click "reply" on the post your want to reply to, Then click "quote" and type your response bellow the quoted text.

hang out in these forums, they changed my financial life.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry, guys, my first time using this so I'm not sure how to respond to each individual message. 

Ii've read horror stories about CreditOne not doing their part to take care of fraudulent transactions so I have kind of freaked myself out with reading these stories. There has also been quite a few lawsuits against them as a result. I hope I don't have to resort to this. 

And I did receive the "your payment has posted" email, which is what prompted me to check my account. Unfortunately, it was too late and they had already gone on a shopping spree. They "paid" $9.95 for the express payment so the funds would clear right away. 

click "reply" on the post your want to reply to, Then click "quote" and type your response bellow the quoted text.

Ahh! Awesome! Thank you!

And thanks for the adviceSmiley Happy I've been reading a lot of the posts and am learning A LOT, It really makes me hopeful and excited about the future.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ahh! Awesome! Thank you!

And thanks for the adviceSmiley Happy I've been reading a lot of the posts and am learning A LOT, It really makes me hopeful and excited about the future.

I'm guessing you get this card before you found this forum? Without knowing anymore about your situation have you tried any of the good pre-qual sites to see if you are offered any better cards? I am soooooooo glad I didn't get mixed up with any of these preditory companies. They just felt sleezy to me and the terms never looked inticing so I went without instead of jumping in.

Look at Cap1   https://findmycard.capitalone.com/en/PageVersions/LandingPages/LP_ONE_V01.aspx

Discover   https://www.discovercard.com/application/fmo?execution=e1s1

Chase  https://creditcards.chase.com/prequalified-offers

There are some others but I can't think of them at the moment. 

Blessings and Godspeed...

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.