Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria secret comenity GW

tag
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

Victoria secret comenity GW

Hello I have 2 30 day late fees from Victoria secret from 7 months ago I have been paying in time ever since, does any one have an email for and had success sending a GW letter? Thanks
Samsung mobile
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Victoria secret comenity GW

You can use the search feature since there was a couple of threads recently about this issue.  

Message 2 of 4
Studio90x
Contributor

I recently had a 30 day late payment with VS and I called their CSR on the back of tbe card and he was able to put in the request to have it removed. It cleared from my CR in a week of me calling them. Tell them the reason why you were late and ask for them to remove it as a one time curtesy.
EQ8 - 696 TU8 - 700 EX8 - 683
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried calling three times with no luck. I even explained why, honestly due to medical issues with my pregnancy and being unable to work, but they said they are obligated to report accurately. So I have tried mailing letters to the multiple addresses I found on here, as well as emails to a couple higher ups. Nothing yet.. hoping for success for both you and I!! Keep us updated.  If you go under the search bar and just type in "Victorias Secret GW", the first one has all the addresses to mail letters to.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.