cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voluntary Early Exclusion by Experian!! Merry Christmas to Me!!

tag
dragonfly66
Frequent Contributor

Voluntary Early Exclusion by Experian!! Merry Christmas to Me!!

OK, so here's the deal. I have 2 baddies left on my credit report, both due to fall off in March/April 2017. The worst is a BK13 that I got dismissed. The other is a 2nd mortgage with Ditech that I defaulted on and ultimately settled for less than what I owed. A few days ago my EX score shot up 23 points to land at 702. Needless to say, I was ecstatic. I attributed it to a CLI from Lowes ($300>$5,000) and the addition of my Macy's Amex with a $2,000 SL. It wasn't until I received a paper copy of my EX report in the mail today that I realized they have pulled Ditech off my report early without me even asking! I now realize that was the more likely reason for the 23 point jump. Whatever the reason, I'll take it. Let's hear it for EX giving the gift of EE this holiday season! Smiley Very Happy I had been reading about how difficult it is to get EE's from the CRA's, especially EX. I just tried it with EQ a few days ago and they gave me a hearty "NO", and said I would have to wait for the deletion date. Needless to say, I'm going to at least try to get an EE of this (and my BK13) with TU and see what they say. Maybe they'll be in a giving mood also. Just wanted to share in the event that this helps someone else.

Current - FICO 3/2019: EX(753); EQ(763); TU(749)
Beginning - FICO 7/2014: EX(630); EQ(608); TU(581)
Credit: Wells Fargo Home Projects Charge Card ($7,800); Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa ($4,000); Capital One Quicksilver ($10,000); Capital One Venture ($6,000); Discover it ($7,900); Macy's ($20,000); BrandsMart ($4,000); Banana Republic ($1,200); Lowes ($12,000); Amex Everyday ($30,000); Macy's Amex ($15,000); Amex Platinum (NPSL); Citi Diamond Preferred ($9,000); Chase Freedom ($9,000); Wells Fargo Outdoor Solutions ($10,000); SunTrust HELOC ($25,000)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Voluntary Early Exclusion by Experian!! Merry Christmas to Me!!

enjoy Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Voluntary Early Exclusion by Experian!! Merry Christmas to Me!!

Outstanding! Congrats! Merry Christmas indeed! 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.