Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W.C.I COLLECTIONS....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

W.C.I COLLECTIONS....

Has anyone ever dealt with w.c.i collection agency?  They just showed up on my cr about a sprint bill that was first sent to nco then to them and i have never received anything from them at all.  I just sent nco a letter about this account but now they probably won't respond because it was sent to wci. 

Now I am confused.  Who do I need to pdf this bill too and get it taken off of my cr?  I tried to google them but all i found out was they were in colorado, not sure if that's them or not.

Help plz.......................

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: W.C.I COLLECTIONS....

The first thing you have to do is to verify that the collection is legitimatetly related to a debt that you owe..Do you contest the debt?

Is it a legit debt that you recognize? If the debt collector, WCI, posted to your CR, they were then required, within 5-days of that posting, to have sent you formal collection (dunning) notice under FDCPA 809(a).

That notice was requried to have identififed the current debt collectior, the name of the OC, the amount of the alleged debt, and your rights on how to reuest validation, .and how to respond to them.

Have they served you proper collection (dunnng) notice?

You can simply send a DV letter to WCI, even if they have not provided prior dunning noitice to you.  Send them a DV letter under FDCPA 809(b)

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: W.C.I COLLECTIONS....

W.C.I. Collections is the same company as ER Solutions.  I have a notation on my credit report stating that I owed money to ER Solutions for a Sprint bill and sent them a Validation letter, they disappeared due to not being able to validate and within a week W.C.I. was in its place.  It's the same company, keep validating and when they do not respond send a follow-up letter and also send one to the Credit Bureaus...this is your paper trail.

Good Luck, I have never heard anything from W.C.I. themselves.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.