Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WALMART/GE MONEY & WELLS FARG GW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WALMART/GE MONEY & WELLS FARG GW

I had 120 days late Payments with Walmart in 2006 and a charge off with Wells Fargo in 2007. I paid both Credit Cards in full in 2007. I have no late payments or collections since then. I would like to try to get  Goodwill adjustments to those 2 Accounts.

Does anyone have good experience with those companies and got their late payments deleted?

Does anyone have an Address where i can sent those too?

Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: WALMART/GE MONEY & WELLS FARG GW

@Anonymous wrote:

I had 120 days late Payments with Walmart in 2006 and a charge off with Wells Fargo in 2007. I paid both Credit Cards in full in 2007. I have no late payments or collections since then. I would like to try to get  Goodwill adjustments to those 2 Accounts.

Does anyone have good experience with those companies and got their late payments deleted?

Does anyone have an Address where i can sent those too?

Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you

Just wondering...are these accts still open??? 

Here's one bit of good news...I know for a fact that GEMB will GW late payments or "derogatory information" is what I believe their letter stated.  Basically, I'd called & asked for a CLI in July & got it. 

About 10 days later I got the equivalent of a GW acceptance letter! (they sent me the wrong thing! Smiley Surprised )  I have it at home & I'm at work.  The letter stated that they were going to remove the derog info & send the info to the big 3!!

GW friendly for sure!

Now, with WF....can't say for sure about them, BUT, they have merged with Wachovia & THEY are GW friendly too!!!   I was late 2x on a car loan that my brother cosigned for & wrote them & begged to at least remove from his report because it was my fault.  They removed the entire TL & it had been PIF for about 3 years. Hopefully as they have merged, they have also merged the practice of GW!!  

I doubt the address I wrote to will help with a WF cc acct, but I'll take a look when I get home.  I'll PM ya on what I have on GEMB at least.

Mo

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Mo,

That would be great if you could send me the Walmart/Ge money bank Address. Both Accounts are closed since the late Payments. I didn't know at that time i shoudl have tried for payment for deletion but i didn't know nothing about credit. I'm from europe and moved here 4 years ago Smiley Happy.

Thanks again for your Help and i hope they will delete the late Payments. 

Message 3 of 6
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Mo,

That would be great if you could send me the Walmart/Ge money bank Address. Both Accounts are closed since the late Payments. I didn't know at that time i shoudl have tried for payment for deletion but i didn't know nothing about credit. I'm from europe and moved here 4 years ago Smiley Happy.

Most of us have been here forever & knew nothing about our credit either!!!  Smiley Surprised

I'll get you that address when I get home!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mo,

Thank you for the Address. I sent out the GW Letter for GEMB on Saturday. I'll keep you posted Smiley Happy

Does anyone have an Address for GW Letters with Wells Fargo?

Message 5 of 6
RW771
Frequent Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Mo,

Most of us have been here forever & knew nothing about our credit either!!!  Smiley Surprised

I'll get you that address when I get home!

I know this is an old thread but I've been desperately trying to get a paid CO from 2007 removed and not having any luck. Could you pm me the contact info you have? I'd really appreciate it!

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.