Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WELLS FARGO Auto

tag
summerhunny11
Contributor

WELLS FARGO Auto

Has anyone else had major issues with WFDS? They have my husband down for 6 lates this past year. We have gone through bank statements and filed a complaint with BBB. During the 2 month investigation they siad we we're in fact late and agreed to remove only 1 late from the credit.

It just doesnt match the payments that I show he made from his account! I have submitted a dispute to all bureaus and they either concur with WFDS or state that I need to contact WF to deal with it. During the investigation with BBB and the office of the president, a thorough review was made with the bank statements but to no resolve in our favor. It just doesn't make sense and I feel like we are forever screwed with these 6 lates in one year.

Anyone else have issues?

5/13-EQ 652,TU 634, EX 612
6/13-mortgage lender pull
EQ 652, EX 689, TU 714
6/22/13 Auto pull (Infiniti)
EX Auto II 714, TU 745

Capital One $1500, Orchard $500, Premier $700
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: WELLS FARGO Auto

First, resolution of complaints made via a BBB is an informal process, and places no requirement on the creditor to provice anything.  Compliance is based only on their desire to maintain a good business reputation.

Second, the FCRA dispute process is not a full fact-finding process that requires the creditor to ducument their finding or prove the accuracy of their reporting.

It requires them to conduct a reasonable investigationm, and make a reasonable determination consistent with their investigation.

It is a bit stronger than a BBB complaint, as it requires a legal statement on their part that they have both conducted a reasonable investigation, and made a determination, in your case verification of accuracy, consistent therewith.

If the consumer stlll disagrees with the verification, there is no further recourse or appeal provided under the FCRA dispute process.

It is a concluded administrative process.

To compel them to provide their documentation would require bringing civil action, and getting the issue before a court, who has the authority to compel production of documentation, both in the pre-trial discovery process and/or the trial.

Message 2 of 3
summerhunny11
Contributor

Re: WELLS FARGO Auto

Sounds like a lost cause unless I want to spend a bunch of $ on a civil claims then. I thought they may have to prove line by line especially after submitting statements. Well, I learn something new everyday.

5/13-EQ 652,TU 634, EX 612
6/13-mortgage lender pull
EQ 652, EX 689, TU 714
6/22/13 Auto pull (Infiniti)
EX Auto II 714, TU 745

Capital One $1500, Orchard $500, Premier $700
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.