Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WFNNB Removal

tag
AshCas
Regular Contributor

WFNNB Removal

For those of you who have had GW success with WFNNB - how long until the changes showed up on your CR's? I GW'd them last week for a charged off account back in 2008, and they agreed to delete the entire trade line from my CR's! Can't wait to see what it does for my score...
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
TBOY012
Valued Member

Re: WFNNB Removal

Congrats on the GW, did they say they will send you a letter stating they will remove?

Also can I get the contact address you send the GW to.

Message 2 of 3
IanZ63Q1

Re: WFNNB Removal

They got my invalid 30 days late payment  deleted from EQ and EX, but TU is still holding onto it. They said I need to send in official documentation from WFNNB that they've deleted the 30 days late item....

I just wish I knew how to get in touch with WFNNB about this.... it's their fault anyway... I paid off the account in full and then a year later I suddenly got a letter from them saying I was 30 days late and my balance due was like $5.... grrrr must have been interest they applied AFTER I had already paid off and recieved confirmation from them that my account was paid and closed.

Chase Visa $5k
Chase Ink Cash (business credit) $7.5k
Amex Business Gold Rewards (charge)
Capital One Visa Platinum (personal) $1.7k
Capital One Rewards Mastercard (personal) $1.5k

Starting Score: 552
Current Score: 664
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.