Valued Contributor
slyhouse08

WHAT OTHER OPTION IS THERE?

I HAVE TWO HOSPITAL BILLS WITH THE SAME CA ON MY CREDIT REPORT...ONE SAYS INCLUDED IN BANKRUPTCY...WHICH I HAVE NEVER FILED...I BELIEVE THIS IS MY FATHERS ACCOUNT...OR I THINK WHEN MY FATHERS BANKRUPTCY WAS WRONGFULLY PUT ON MY REPORT...THEY JUMPED ON THE OPPORTUNITY TO REPORT AS SUCH...I HAVE SENT DV LETTERS...NOTHING YET...STILL WAITING...I KNOW ONE IS MINE...MY QUESTION IS...I WOULD TRY TO CONTACT THE HOSPITAL TO PAY THEM...SO THEY AN PULL BACK FROM THE CA...BUT THE HOSPITAL IS UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP...I HAVE HEARD STORIES ON HERE THAT CENTRAL FINANCIAL CONTROL WILL NOT PFD...WHAT OTHER OPTION IS THERE TO DO????...I WANT IT OFF...
Valued Contributor
TheNewWorldMan

Re: WHAT OTHER OPTION IS THERE?

I would DV...if the debts are not yours, they need to be removed from your credit report--and legally, they have to be.
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}