Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHICH BUREAUS DO CC COMPANIES AND CAR DEALERS PULL FROM

tag
ficorenavator
Regular Contributor

WHICH BUREAUS DO CC COMPANIES AND CAR DEALERS PULL FROM

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE LINK THAT SHOWS WHICH BUREAUS CC COMPANIES AND RETAILERS USE WHEN APPLYING FOR CREDIT? I ALSO NEED ONE FOR CAR DEALERS AS WELL.  DESPARATELY NEED A SECOND VEHICHLE(TURNED VEHICLES IN TO DEALER) FOR MY WIFE AND NEED TO START REBUILDING AFTER BK. RECEIVED MY DISCHARGE PAPERS IN AUGUST 09.  EVERYTHING HAS BEEN UPDATED TO THE BUREAUS ALSO.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
moondog7324
Frequent Contributor

Re: WHICH BUREAUS DO CC COMPANIES AND CAR DEALERS PULL FROM

Congratulations on your road to financial recovery: I think at this time you do not need to get into more debt, very few lenders will risk it with a banruptcy less that 4months ago. What I suggest is start saving 400 dollars a month and place it into a savings account- when you get up to about 3000- then start looking for a decent used car. Lenders can look at any 3 of the major credit bureaus- Credit Unions tend to use Equifax.Did you default on those auto loans? Because the scores used in auto finance are referred to as 'auto enhanced' and past behavior with car loans is believed to be weighted more.
Message Edited by moondog7324 on 11-04-2009 07:54 AM
Message 2 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=autoloans&thread.id=942

Good thread for loan approvals and who pulls what.

Message 3 of 4
ficorenavator
Regular Contributor

No, I didn't default.  I included the car in BK.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.