Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WILL AU HELP?

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: WILL AU HELP?

Let us know what happens to your FICO scores!

BTW, which EX FAKO was it? PLUS?

Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was the one I bought from experian website, is that a plus score? I just got it to check when things feel off the report and get an idea if its going up or down, wish we could get real ex fico. Im hoping the fico updates soon. It was taking a while to show up so when i signed up for a credit monitoring service I added the au address as a previous address of mine so idk if that made it pick up or not but they did get my ss. She had to ask them to take it though

Message 22 of 30
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

It's a PLUS. Just checking. Some FAKOs, like Vantage, don't factor in AUs.

Message 23 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

when i called transunion yesterday to check on status of online dispute she tried to get me to buy there monitoring service and i told her i already had fico and she said that lender were starting to use there system i think she called it vantage (she had a strong accent it was had to understand her) and not fico. Is that true or was she just trying to sell me something.

Message 24 of 30
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

when i called transunion yesterday to check on status of online dispute she tried to get me to buy there monitoring service and i told her i already had fico and she said that lender were starting to use there system i think she called it vantage (she had a strong accent it was had to understand her) and not fico. Is that true or was she just trying to sell me something.

It's called TrueCredit. I used to have it many eons ago, but they changed the service. You can get all three reports to update once per month and you can see changes to your TU report every 24 hours. It used to be great and you could pull all 3 reports daily. Oh well. Yes, they now offer Vantage scores (which won't factor your AU). I'd ignore it. And no, while I have heard of some lenders using Vantage due to piggybacking issues (hence no AUs), I have yet to see a single post in here or anywhere of a lender using them. All the posts in Mortgage Loans have involved FICO and none other. Many will post before they app and then post after and nobody claimed their scores were a FAKO by the lender.

Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info. Im glad i didn't buy it then. I love the score watch on Fico.
Message 26 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE The AU showed up on TU when I updated my report. My score went up to 658. 13 pt increase woohoo. Not a huge amount but every bit helps!! It has yet to show up on EQ but maybe the score watch just is taking awhile. im still waiting on two collection to come off EQ and theyve came off TU and EX. It seems that EQ is alot slower than the other two, maybe its just mine.

Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

IIECS, AU just showed up on EQ today also, 21 pts. Woo hoo

Message 28 of 30
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!

Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks hopefully it will help others that might be added to sears mastercard that they do report to all three.

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.