Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOHAAA. 77 POINTS DOWN.... :(

tag
cqdealer711
Frequent Contributor

Re: WOHAAA. 77 POINTS DOWN.... :(

the best advice to give is dont give a crap about your score until you reach 600's

only worry about the reports and whats in them.  You will have score setbacks all throughout your journey, dont let the "number" get you down.

take it one step at a time, one baddie at a time and youll get there.  I promise.  Smiley Wink

Starting FICO Score: 10/1/12--EQ 512 | TU 492 | EX 524
Current FICO Score: 2/22/14--EQ 705 | TU 703 | EX 716
Goal Score: 700+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 16
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

@cqdealer711 wrote:

the best advice to give is dont give a crap about your score until you reach 600's

only worry about the reports and whats in them.  You will have score setbacks all throughout your journey, dont let the "number" get you down.

take it one step at a time, one baddie at a time and youll get there.  I promise.  Smiley Wink

+1

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Message 12 of 16
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

ALLIANCE ONE is really not difficult to deal with.  Dispute through BBB, which is what I did and they agreed to delete.  GW didn't work.

Message 13 of 16
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Has Integrity reported to the CRA?  If not, I'd settle with them in exchange for them not reporting.    Get it in writing.

Message 14 of 16
cyberone28
Regular Contributor

no they havent report yet but im afraid that if i call them they will report, i want to make a settlement with the original creditor wich is first premier bank.

any advice will be appreciated

How do i dispute with the BBB??

Hey my credit is not that bad.. at least i got a couch with a 87% APR Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 462 Smiley Sad journey started on 3/29/2013
Current Score: EXP 715 Smiley Happy EQ 720 Smiley Happy TU 700 Barclaycard fico Smiley Happy
Goal Score: 700+ one day Smiley Happy update... 750+ across the board

Message 15 of 16
bahbahd
Established Contributor

@cyberone28 wrote:

no they havent report yet but im afraid that if i call them they will report, i want to make a settlement with the original creditor wich is first premier bank.

any advice will be appreciated

How do i dispute with the BBB??

The only way you can settle with the OC is if you call them and they still own the debt. You might be lucky and they have just asked the CA to collect for them. I only say this because the OC account is still reporting a balance. If the OC balance was $0 and the CA had contacted you, then most certainly they have sold the debt. At this point you have missed the window to settle with the OC.

Right now you may have a _very_ short window to call the OC, pay them completly, get proof the debt is paid and send this proof to the CA before the CA reports.  If you call the OC and they say the no longer have a balance or own the debt, you should call the CA immediately and PIF or settle while asking them not to report.

Without trying to sound rude, you need to stop asking questions here and pick up the phone and ask questions to the OC and the CA before you end up with two negative accounts on your CR.  Good luck.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.