Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOO HOO!! Baddies gone in 12 hours!

tag
Geochk
Valued Member

WOO HOO!! Baddies gone in 12 hours!

Hey everyone! I have been lurking for awhile and finally decided to start trying to clean up my credit report. Started sending out GW and PFD letters and disputing some inaccurate reporting on my CR. Late last night (on a SUNDAY!) I used the online dispute tool to dispute two accounts that were reporting incorrectly. When I woke up this morning, TU had deleted them! Can't wait to see what EQ and EX do... Sending out more letters today. Does anyone have contacts for EOS-CCA, AFNI, or Wells Fargo Dealer Services? I have the info from the collection notices and my statements, but was looking for something a little more personal. Any help out there? Thanks!

Can't wait to see the score jump! My EX FAKO jumped 95 points last week from the work I'm doing so I'm pretty ecstatic already. Appreciate so much the advice and encouragement from this site!

Starting Score: 519
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Re: WOO HOO!! Baddies gone in 12 hours!

I would be leary of this just for the simple fact that they are disputed items and they may have been removed from view until TU finishes thier investigation.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 2 of 5
dodfire
Valued Contributor

PM me and I will give you some contact information for EOS CCA

*8/10/13
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you did any other contacts for Wells Fargo dealer services please let me know. I have been looking forever and can't find anything other than the contact from the CR
Message 4 of 5
Geochk
Valued Member

I didn't find any WFDS contact. Still Looking! Smiley Indifferent

Starting Score: 519
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.