Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOO HOO!!! I am so happy - 796

tag
CC40
Regular Contributor

Re: WOO HOO!!! I am so happy - 796

@Aspireto850 wrote:

By the way, what were some of the major changes that happen on ur CR in the last 8 mos for u tohave such a huge increase.

I followed advice from here.  GW - primarily - couple of disputes that worked - most of my things were already paid - but still reporting.  I shrugged off the nay-sayers that told me I was pushing things and needed patience - hung with it - repetition - frequently - and it worked.  I worked hard and was, at times, CONSUMED with getting the work done to make this happen.  I had everything from collections to charge-offs to 90-day late payments.  I am very happy.  I am humbly post this - not with arrogance.  I take the achievement with gratitude to my Savior (for answered prayer) and his guidance to this board.  The hours spent here with reliable advice is what turned it all around for me.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow there is hope !!! I just printed and am going to certified all my d.v and other letters. That is awesome !!!
Message 12 of 14
S7
Established Contributor

Fantastic!!! Do you think a GW letter to a Credit Union for a Paid Charge-Off will work?

"When you are down in the mouth, remember, everything turned out ok for Jonah."

Current FICO's(by lender) 10/9/12
EX:649, EX:651, TU:683
Message 13 of 14
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent job!!!   

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.