cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! CAP ONE FINALLY APPROVED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I GARDEN!!!!!!!!!

tag
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Re: WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! CAP ONE FINALLY APPROVED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I GARDEN!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, that is a nice starting CL. Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! CAP ONE FINALLY APPROVED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I GARDEN!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm

I got the letter from Capital One (via online) and states the reason WHY my application to QS was denied....interesting...

Thank you for applying for a credit card issued by Capital One. Unfortunately, after reviewing your  
   application, we cannot approve your request at this time. Please know that in the process of making  
 this decision, your credit score was not impacted.
The reason(s) for our decision are:

Based on your application information, there is a currently pending or recently processed
    application with Capital One

I app'ed like almost 2 minutes AFTER my Platinum was approved for $3,000 so I guess either Capital One changed the rule for 2 apps=1 pull or I wasn't that fast enough LOL! Smiley LOL

Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmmm

I got the letter from Capital One (via online) and states the reason WHY my application to QS was denied....interesting...

Thank you for applying for a credit card issued by Capital One. Unfortunately, after reviewing your  
   application, we cannot approve your request at this time. Please know that in the process of making  

Based on your application information, there is a currently pending or recently processed

I app'ed like almost 2 minutes AFTER my Platinum was approved for $3,000 so I guess either Capital One changed the rule for 2 apps=1 pull or I wasn't that fast enough LOL! Smiley LOL

Honestly, I don't think it's either. Sometimes there's a glitch i

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

CAMailman,

Go ahead a try to PC the Plat today. I have been following a thread the past couple of days about a guy that PC'd his less than 10days after approval and $0 use on it. He is trying to PC a new one he got last night today to see how early it can be done.

Give it a shot. Nothing to lose.

Skybuilder,

I recieved my Platinum card in the mail today activated it via online and setting up online account as well. I clicked to chat with rep. She said there's no offers to PC to QS, told me to try again in few days since it was opened 4/9. So I'll check again in few days Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! I also just got my first Cap One approval this week, the QS1, except my $300 SCL pales in comparison to yours. lol. Your scores are higher than mine, though, so I know I'll get there eventually.

Enjoy your new card and have a great weekend! Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmmm

The same thing happened to me when I applied for QS1 and then apped for Platinum shortly after. I called Customer Service and that is the reason that they gave me. I think that until you get your card in the mail, it will show in their system as an active application. I am going to try applying for Platinum again once I have had my QS1 for a billing cycle or two, then I will be able to get rid of one of my starter cards - more specifically the one with the less than useful $175 CL that has decided to randomly stop reporting.

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

YAAAAAY!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.