Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOOOOHOOOOOO!! 25 POINT INCREASE

tag
aubie
Contributor

WOOOOHOOOOOO!! 25 POINT INCREASE

Hey guys, I just wanted to share my joy! I got a Scorewatch alert today and got a nice 25 point increase because of the CC I added last month with a CL of $3000. My util is at 2% and I plan to keep it under 9%!!!  WOOOOOOHOOOO! I have only received Equifax score. I want to pull the other reports, but don't know if they reported the same time as with Equifax and don't want to waste the money if it's not reported.  I just want to say thanks for all your help, guidance and prayers. I still have a lot of questions, so please bare with me. My prayer is that I reach 700 on all reports by the end of this year!!!

Smiley Very Happy

Fico 6/30/08 (Eq 576,Tru 510, EX ?)
Fico 7/14/08 (Eq 601,Tru?, Ex?)
My friends, my family, my FICO!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOOOOHOOOOOO!! 25 POINT INCREASE

I subscribed to SW the begining of this month and I have not had any alerts what so everSmiley Sad.... Good luck on the nice increase in your scores thoughSmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

What credit card did you get $3000 limit with? My transunion score is close to one of yours 576. Thanks and congratulations!
Message 3 of 8
aubie
Contributor

osudelt69 wrote:
What credit card did you get $3000 limit with? My transunion score is close to one of yours 576. Thanks and congratulations!

Osudelt69

It was a credit union here in Georgia. They are GREAT! I have my car with them and have a spotless history with them, so they were more than happy to take a chance on me and extend to me a pretty generous limit. 
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTGGGGGG  yawn!
Message 5 of 8
aubie
Contributor

Miss1975 wrote:
I subscribed to SW the begining of this month and I have not had any alerts what so everSmiley Sad.... Good luck on the nice increase in your scores thoughSmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Well it took a minute for me to receive any alerts. I had just disputed a couple of loans and stuff and they updated my account then. I received alerts then. Sometimes it takes a while.
Message 6 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Nice! It feels great doesn't it.
Message 7 of 8
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@yawn1419 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Osudelt69
It was a credit union here in Georgia. They are GREAT! I have my car with them and have a spotless history with them, so they were more than happy to take a chance on me and extend to me a pretty generous limit.

Congrats yawn! $3000 is an excellent starting limit.
Here we go again...
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.