Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW!! Transunion & Equifax!

tag
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

WOW!! Transunion & Equifax!

Ok I'm helping my daughter with her scores and credit report.

We got the LAST collection off of her Transunion credit report, got notice of it today.  The WOW part is that ALL of her inquires are also gone!

I mean she had some recents as in the last 6 months! 

Will these stay gone?

I'm asking because I had the samething happen to me, except it was inquires meant to be deleted this year, but was removed early and was readded this week!  What I'm saying is inquires from 2014 was deleted and are now back on my reports with August, September and December 2016 removal dates.

Equifax said her dispute was complete, went to check it out and the only thing is her credit report!  Nothing added, nothing deleted, nothing updated! 

Starting all over again!
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW!! Transunion & Equifax!

TransUnion appears to be having glitches with inquiries recently. Yesterday I got an update from CK and TU official site that all my inquiries were deleted. I am waiting for them to re-appear. Did your inquiries that were added back are giving you a later date of removal than it is supposed now? That worries me.

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

TransUnion appears to be having glitches with inquiries recently. Yesterday I got an update from CK and TU official site that all my inquiries were deleted. I am waiting for them to re-appear. Did your inquiries that were added back are giving you a later date of removal than it is supposed now? That worries me.

My brother had his 49 inquires fall off last week and than he checked this morning and they are back with new dates! Hes trying to figure out how to fix this...they were supposed to be off with in the next 4 months now they are pushed back almost another year from now

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I can tell the same story.  But they're not really gone.  They will pop back when everything is working again.  Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My brother had his 49 inquires fall off last week and than he checked this morning and they are back with new dates! Hes trying to figure out how to fix this...they were supposed to be off with in the next 4 months now they are pushed back almost another year from now

WOW!! 49. Thats 49 problems to resolve now. What a mess TU. At least I only have 3. Lets see what happens when mines comes back.

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

He doesnt learn when a car dealership tells him no because he doesnt have good credit...he goes to antoehr one instead...I have told him he is acting foolish but he doesnt want to hear it....its his life overall lol

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Surprised

Message 7 of 19
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No, no new removal dates.

1 should drop off in August and 2 in September 2016 and 3 should drop between July and August of 2017.

Starting all over again!
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kennerchick wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

1 should drop off in August and 2 in September 2016 and 3 should drop between July and August of 2017.

At least that is good news. Thanks

Message 9 of 19
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@kennerchick wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

At least that is good news. Thanks

You're welcome Smiley Happy

Starting all over again!
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.