Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW!! Transunion & Equifax!

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: WOW!! Transunion & Equifax!

I wonder when this TU glitch will no longer be an issue. Seems like it's been out there for several weeks now.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today was the first day that the glitch affected me.  Pulled CK yesterday they are all there.  Pulled a 3b and wallethub and they are all gone.........it looks so pretty Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked and it's still the same.

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU deleted my 4 inquires as well about 4 days ago. As of today they are still not on my report...

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had 21 fall off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mines returned on saturday all three of them, to just get deleted again today. 

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can call Transunion and ask to to speak with the USA special handeling department.  Tell them that the inquiries reappeared on your credit report without the proper 5 day notification according to Federal law they need to remove them again.

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think inquiries fall under that law but RobertEG should know for sure
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if this is related to the issue I'm having with good TL's disappearing and reappearing from my credit file with Equifax, too. I noticed inquiries coming and going as well.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.