cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW, executive office emails does get a response!

tag
bridgetkaryn
Frequent Contributor

WOW, executive office emails does get a response!

So, the last 2 days or so I have been doing a lot of research with executive office emails and sending GW letters etc. Got 3 calls backs this morning alone...

1. HSBC- Nothing they can do to change the report, my fault etc etc... I still have the card open so I will keep trying... :-)

2. Citi- I need good vibes/prayer everything/anything with this one... I have a CO from 2009-ish, paid for less than amount due... please please please!!! I NEED you GONE!!

3. People's energy- I got feisty with her as they are reporting incorrectly, I have provided them evidence of such a fact and they STILL refuse to change it!!! They said well you needed to call to change the account, well I DID, 2 the leasing company is also supposed to do that and it never got changed!!  I HATE THEM!!

Waiting to hear back from Merrick, and chase... crossin my fingers toes and eyes...

I did have success with getting 2 lates removed from Target!! YEAH GW!! :-) and the guy at chase was super nice too and said he thought they would remove it!

Ford, I am waiting on them too... keeping my toes crossed there!

swimming swimming swimming... hopefully up to a 640+...

Starting Score: 06/2010- EQ 464
01/2012-EQ 512
April Score: EQ 679 4/12TU- 677 EX- 699 (FAKO)
Current Score: 05/2012-EQ 691 4/12TU- 706 EX- 720(FAKO)
Goal Score: 700 by 05/2012- MADE IT!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JohnPTEX
Frequent Contributor

Re: WOW, executive office emails does get a response!

lol yeah I send out probably 50 exec emails this week and my phone has been going crazy!  Unfortunately the only one that worked was GE

Starting Score: TU:619 (02/24/2012) - EQ:629 (02/24/2012)
Current Score: TU:632 (06/21/2012) - EQ:672 (06/21/2012)
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.