cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW....unexpected CLI at Walmart...Thanks everyone!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW....unexpected CLI at Walmart...Thanks everyone!

I've been following everyones advice on the forum for the last several months and a few months ago I applied for a got a couple of credit cards with low limits. One of the cards was Walmart with $150 limit. I use it a little here and there and every month PIF (usually within a week of using so my util stays low on CR.)

Well, Today I logged into my walmart account and had a CLI up to $700 for that card!!  I am so excited, this is my first CLI and while its still under $1000 its a move in the right direction.

I'm keeping my util low and I've seen a good jump on my scores. Hoping as my other cards grow (capital one should automatically increase next month) I will continue to increase my score! Ultimately, just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! Theres no way I could have gotten this far without the help of everyone here!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bruiseviolet
Frequent Contributor

Re: WOW....unexpected CLI at Walmart...Thanks everyone!

That's great.  I noticed your scores are around mine.  What Wal*Mart card were you able to get?  I need to add some credit to start building credit- but I am so leary of applying for a bunch of cards, knowing my scores are still less than ideal.  

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW....unexpected CLI at Walmart...Thanks everyone!

I just got the regular Wal-Mart store card. I also got a Capital One unsecured at the same time with a $500 limit. 

Good Luck! Let me know if you apply and get the card!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.