Regular Contributor
missmoney-bags

WRITE OF FAX?

I am ready to pay off a judgement that I have owed for some time now.  I dont have the whole amount or an amount to settle with, but i do want to start making some payments to get it out of my hair.  Should I fax a letter or write a letter?  Its still with the original atty that filed, so i know it didnt exchange hands with anyone.  my student loans will be kicking in soon and dont need the additional stress...

dtx10

Re: WRITE OF FAX?

I haven't had to deal with an attorney.  But I've just started dealing with collection agencies and I fax and send letters.  I use a fax system that is entirely through email and its cheaper for me.  Plus, it isn't connected to my phone line and I never have to speak to them. 

Regular Contributor
missmoney-bags

Re: WRITE OF FAX?

what companie do you use for your efax?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}