Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting.....waiting....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting.....waiting....

I've read on here where some of you have done some medical PFD and your credit report updated within 2-3 days.   I paid off about 12 accounts all with 1 ca and they agreed to delete all the accounts off of my report.    It has been 2 weeks and still not update.   I called them back and was told it will take 30-90 days to update.   I am wanting to try for a USDA loan and really want these off first. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Waiting.....waiting....

@Anonymous wrote:

I've read on here where some of you have done some medical PFD and your credit report updated within 2-3 days.   I paid off about 12 accounts all with 1 ca and they agreed to delete all the accounts off of my report.    It has been 2 weeks and still not update.   I called them back and was told it will take 30-90 days to update.   I am wanting to try for a USDA loan and really want these off first. 

Nothing you can do but wait, manual submission can take up to 60 days (from the time they actually submit it), if they use the e-oskar electronic system it typically takes 3-5 business days to get done.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.