Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting.......

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting.......

So I woke up to CCT account alerts, and when I log in to my account, I can see the details of the 4 alerts, but since I'm in my trial version still, CCT won't let me see my new report and score for 4 more days. CK hasn't gotten the new accounts yet so I can't even get a FAKO idea of my new score.
Gonna be a long 4 days.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Waiting.......

@Anonymous wrote:
So I woke up to CCT account alerts, and when I log in to my account, I can see the details of the 4 alerts, but since I'm in my trial version still, CCT won't let me see my new report and score for 4 more days. CK hasn't gotten the new accounts yet so I can't even get a FAKO idea of my new score.
Gonna be a long 4 days.

why dont you just cancel the trial n get on the 50% offer now

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did that right after I signed up for the free trial, got the 50% for 5 years. But it won't let me get a new report. It says 4 days till I can request a new report. That coincides with when my trial ends.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here :-\

Message 4 of 6
J91605
Frequent Contributor

Yes that is how it works I waited 2 after I cancelled to get my new reports.

Starting Score: 6/30/15 EQ 554 TU 534 EX 608
Current Score: EQ 630 TU 635 EX 653
Goal Score: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, I can vouch as well.  I got my reports today, which would have been the end of my trial had I not cancelled Sunday.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.